To give organized direction in the development of improved principles and practices of physical plant administration so that members may serve the educational objectives of their institutions
and the State University of New York more effectively & efficiently.
- To promote professional activities, ideals & standards relating to the administration, maintenance, operation, planning and development of physical plants.
- To promote the sharing of information on all phases of university and college facilities planning, design, construction, maintenance, and operation, particularly with reference to issues of special interest to institutions located within the SUNY system.
- To bring affordable and accessible educational opportunities to its members & foster professional development through continuing education and peer group interaction.
- To serve as an advisory group and as consultants (in their area of competence) to the Systems Administration of the State University.
- To foster an increased awareness of the role of facilities within the organizational structure of the institution.